- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lagos and Cameroon
Reports To: Sourcepro Team Lead and Lead, Field Operation Specialist
- The Field Specialist will primarily be responsible for monitoring and supervising products brought by suppliers (Timber/Wood) and monitor the exporting processes of such product to buyer’s destination
- Also acquisition / sourcing for potential new buyer and new suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to product locations.
- Plan and coordinate the shipping activities.
- Strategise and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Know your product (Timber/Wood/Charcoal/ Agro commodities).
- Source for new suppliers.
- Source for new Buyers.
- Provide week activities report.
- Inspect product in the forest, park or warehouse.
- Send photos and videos of product.
- Supervise movement.
- Relevant academic qualification – minimum of a B.Sc is required.
- Must be tech savvy and ready to learn.
- Must have an international passport and ready to travel.
- Previous experience in a related field is an advantage.
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- And any other language is an advantage (French)
- Must be a bit rugged and sharp
- Hardworking, Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
Deadline: July 15, 2020