- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Logistics
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates.
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Minimum of a B.Sc certification.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience.
Deadline: July 17, 2020
Interested and qualified? Go to Transport Services Limited on airtable.com to apply