Year of the Nurse and Midwife Scholarship at University of Salford: Undergraduate and Master’s international students are hereby invited for the Year of the Nurse and Midwife Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Salford in United Kingdom for 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Salford is offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for programmes in nursing and midwifery to celebrate the Year of the Nurse and Midwife. This scholarship is available for 2020/21 September and January intakes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: BSc Nursing, MA Nursing, MSc Nursing, MSc Midwifery
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Year of the Nurse and Midwife Scholarship at University of Salford;
- Candidates must be international student.
- The award is available for Undergraduate and Master’s in nursing and Midwife courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree certificate in Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and master’s degree at University of Salford, UK.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Salford’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Year of the Nurse and Midwife Scholarship at University of Salford in UK 2020
How To Apply
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
To receive the funding(if successfully offered this scholarship) you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020